The Rho Eta Zeta Chapter Youth Auxiliary was chartered on February 22, 2014.
MISSION: to provide a carefully designed program of activities that will enhance youth club members through mind, body, and spirit as they work within their various communities to help others.
Archonettes are high school-aged young ladies who demonstrate an interest in the goals and the ideals of scholarship, sisterly love, and community service. Archonette groups are affiliated through local chapters.
Archonette informational video: https://fb.watch/7KvcZ40Rvt/
Amicettes are girls 9 to 13 years of age who are willing to strive toward the high ideals of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority and who demonstrate potential for leadership in service to the community. Amicettes are affiliated through local chapters.
Amicette informational video: https://fb.watch/7Kveq_8if5/
Pearlettes are girls under 9 years old who are mentored by ladies of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. to become outstanding leaders in their community.
Pearlette informational video: https://fb.watch/7KvfJqqUFV/
Strand 1: Cultural Awareness for Social Skills Enhancement
• Experiences that bridge the gap between school curriculum and culture
• Opportunities to practice active listening, group dynamics and conflict resolution skills
Strand 2: Educational Enrichment
• Participate in activities to strengthen knowledge in language arts, math, science, and STEAM
Strand 3: Leadership Development
• Opportunities to be a social change agent
• Research and plan cultural experiences
• Learn parliamentary procedures and serve as officers
Strand 4: Z-HOPE and Community Service
• Z-HOPE Activities – Zetas Helping Other People Excel
• Age-appropriate community service
• Documented service hours that can fulfill school requirements
For additional information, please contact us at email@example.com